Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, follow ups and chats.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Make sure the
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails to boost sales.
- Attentively respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal proposal process, which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Check the quantities of stock available with vendors and in stock (Inventory).
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations & related discounts as per required.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Work closing with Graphic designer and artwork handlers for producing Mock designs for customer’s approval.
- Generate sales and meet sales target as per assigned weekly/monthly.
Qualifications & Skills for Sales Executive
- Bachelors in sales & marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as Sales Executive or similar role for 1-2 years.
- We even encourage fresh graduates to apply.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Good in adapting IT skills (working on different portals).
- Worked in international environment.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Employee Status: Full Time (on-site)
Timings: 4am – 12pm
Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs50,000.00 per month.