Finance Associate’s responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring ongoing financial operations within a company, such as a payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organizations.
- Preparation of payable and receivable summaries.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Maintenance of books of accounts.
- Deduction and submission of withholding taxes in accordance with income tax ordinance.
Qualification: ACMA/ ACCA (Inter/Qualified) or B.Com or M.Com/ MBA from HEC recognized University.
Experience: 2 to 4 years.
Location: E-11, Islamabad.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 – Rs90,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 01/06/2023